Behavioral Sobriety™ Coaching Course Overview
Behavioral Sobriety is the Goal
A Certified Behavioral Sobriety Recovery Coach is trained to help the client realize when changes in behavior need to happen. The Behavioral Sobriety Recovery Program helps the client recognize that if they don’t wrap their head around the new behaviors and boundaries they need and make the changes required to strive toward Behavioral Sobriety, their future will be much like the past. Often, the coach can make inroads where trusted family members and friends cannot.
Certified Behavioral Sobriety Coaches provide a sounding board for their clients as they engage in their recovery journey. Most important, they provide models of excellence, a proven process, and knowledge for their coaches to follow so that they work toward Behavioral Sobriety.
Inlcuded in Certification
- DISC Assessment and Report ($90 Value): DISCflex Recovery - A Report About Me
- Personalized Recovery Workbook ($50 Value): DISCflex Recovery - A Book About Me
- Recovery Coaching Manual: A Guide to Behavioral Sobriety
- DISC Facilitation Training
- Facilitation PPT to use when coaching others
- Pricing Discount - 30% Off our products with orders of 5 Units or more.
- Referrals- 10% referral commission if a facility begins using our product that you referred us to.
Behavioral Sobriety Coaching -$1,000.00